The bodysuit is a super popular trend that has everyone from the celebs to local streetstyle mavens addicted to them. Despite the rather annoying bathroom situation you might end up in haha, I am here to convince you try a bodysuit if you haven’t already and here are my top 5 reasons I love a good bodysuit :
- It is the best way to achieve a sleek and seamless look without any worry of wardrobe malfuction. A bodysuit is the easiest way to try a daring silhouette like a plunging neckline or a low scoop back, as everything stays polished, in place and overall so effortlessly chic.
- They are so versatile – they can be dressed up or dressed down as in this post and in this outfit . Really you guys – when in doubt wear a bodysuit!
- They are the most practical solution to change up your look from day to night. Try a basic bodysuit in a solid color that you could wear with high waisted pants and a blazer in the day and switch it up for the eve with a dressy skirt/shorts. Check out this post where I used my black swimsuit as a bodysuit!
- They are super duper flattering and look best paired with any kind of high or mid waisted bottoms.
- They work as multi seasonal closet staples. Whether you’re styling a bodysuit with high waisted denim shorts for the summer or layering it with a high waisted skirt, cardigan and tall boots for the fall, either way you can make the onesie work for any season and reason.
I love this beautiful striped bodysuit from Majorelle, the interplay of rich fall hues and the lace up detailing is plain perfection. The print also comes in a top and dress version that I love. It is so warm and comfy for the fall! I paired it with dark wash denim and finished with these fab sock boots from Public Desire. I love these trendy sock boots, they fit like a glove, are so affordable and come in 4 other colors! I added this black hat and cozy fuzzy coat from Sanctuary as an extra layer for this cold weather look.
Bodysuit : c/o Majorelle
Jeans : c/o Hidden jeans
Boots : c/o Public Desire
Hat : Hat Attack
Coat : c/o Sanctuary
Here are my fave bodysuits of different styles. I included some basic and some dressy ones (perfect for the upcoming holidays!), and at different price points too.
Thanks for stopping by! xoxo