I am going to start a new series of blog posts every month, at the end of every month I will have a roundup of some of the outfits I featured exclusively on Instagram, so in case you missed it there you can shop it here :). Also if you didn’t know you can also Shop my Instagram always in my “Shop” Tab (see menu on top bar).
1 ) I am loving Band of Gypsies spring collection, the first three looks are all from their brand new spring line. All these items are so perfect for festival season as well. First up is this super pretty floral crop top, how fun are the bell sleeves with the rose embroidery?! It has a smocked waist and looks perfect paired with jeans or high waisted denim shorts.
2) Also love this red printed boho chic romper – it is vibrant, comfy and so on trend.
3)Last look from Band of Gypsies is another gorgeous white romper, I adore the cutouts on the sleeves and the subtle embroidery. I paired it with this fun necklace from Capwell, that you can wear 3 ways.
Here are looks 1- 3 and some other faves from Band of Gypsies spring line :
4) Outfits 4-6 are all from one of my fave casual California brands Chaser. This striped hoodie is weekend perfection. It also comes in a black version. It is uber comfy and so easy to slip on over any casual look.
5) I cannot get enough of Chaser’s soft sweatshirts, I think every season I end up getting 1-2 new sweatshirts from them, this time I got this fun Cali surf sweatshirt – so ideal for a spring beach weekend.
6) This blue printed top from Chaser is so pretty. It would look amazing paired as a co-ordinated set with the matching shorts or as I have over a casual pair of crochet shorts. The embroidered bag is from Nena and Co, it is such a statement tote that has been beautifully handmade by skilled artisans in Guatemala.
Here are looks 4- 6 and some other faves from Chaser’s latest collection :
7) I was recently introduced to Project Social T, and am obsessed with their casual yet chic everyday tee styles. This red top is actually a bodysuit! I love the slouchy fit and criss cross detail. Linked a few more basics in the carousel below. Some of the tees are UNDER $20 like this similar criss cross one. Such a steal! Also love this monogrammed scarf I am wearing from Oli Rose designs, I chose to get “Jyo” on the bottom.
9)Looks 9-11 are from one of my fave brands MinkPink. This stunning lace LBD from MinkPink is on sale and under $100; there’s also an offer going on where you could potentially get it for ONLY $50 ! It also comes in a top version and both come in red as well . ( I have the red top too, see this post !)
11) I wore this look back in South Africa but had to include it in the roundup, cos this red floral top is just so so pretty and ideal for spring. It also comes in the midi dress version. Also today is the last day to get 15% off any CUPPAJYO hat from Hat Attack, use code CUPPAJYO15 !
Thanks for stopping by! xoxo